Country: Togo Year of Birth :1998 City :Lome Nationality :Cameroonian University :African School of Architecture and Urban Planing Occupation : Architecture Student Years Active : 4 Notable Work (highlight): SEME-BIOSE ; beyond resilience
Profesional Activity (highlight)
Born in Bafoussam, Cameroon, Franklin Yemeli is a young Cameroonian architecture student at the African School of Architecture and Urban Planning (EAMAU) in Lome, Togo. It is after having obtained his scientific baccalaureate at the bilingual high school of Mbouda and completed a year of study in Physics at the University of Yaounde 1 that he succeeds in his entry into this prestigious school in 2016.
Curious and passionate, he very early started promoting the popularization of architecture through the bloging. He also co-founded Maktub, a young platform operating in architecture, landscape, design, development and research, among other fields.
Awards : Franklin Yemeli is among other things the winner of major international prizes such as
- Winner / Jacques Rougerie Foundation international architecture competition / African Coastaline / 2018
- Winner / Architecture MasterPrize / Green architecture / 2019
- 1st prize / International Architecture Awards / Landscape design / 2019
- 1st prize / International Architecture Awards / Urban design / 2019
- 1st prize / Rethinking the futur / Landscape design / 2019
- 2nd prize / Global Future Design Awards / Landscape design / 2019
- Finalist / 2A Continental Architecture Awards / Africa ; Future (Concept) / 2019
I am open to the richness diversity that surrounds me and I listening to opportunities to learn and increase my skills.